What up! I’m Jackie Ayala and the oh-so-quirky lil sis residing in beautiful San Diego.
I’m in the middle of a career transition… into the creative world. Graphic Design is my current interest, so I’m in hot pursuit of a job within this area, more specifically UX/UI Design.
When I’m not job searching, I’m:
- In my kitchen trying to step up my cooking game.
- Building up my design skills in Graphic and Web design.
- At the public library freeloading on magazines or working on the blog.
- Putting miles on my car to see family and friends all over Southern California and Arizona.
- Checking out some local Meetup groups to network and meet fascinating people.
In my family, I was an unexpected bundle of joy, so the surprises just keep on coming. I walk to the beat of my own drum. One moment I’m dancing to hip-hop music at a local bar with friends, another moment I’m checking out a local art festival or I’m at home catching up on TV shows.
For the past two years, I’ve been transitioning towards a more natural/organic lifestyle in the areas of diet and health/beauty so I’m always on the lookout for new recipes and new products to try out. I originally started out on the Paleo protocol but have since simplified my diet to a dairy-free and gluten-free diet. However, I still give into my weaknesses: tacos and cupcakes.